Showing posts with label crime. Show all posts
Showing posts with label crime. Show all posts

Monday, September 24, 2012

Girl Got Stripped Naked at a Club for Stealing a BB

A female undergraduate, simply identified as Chisom from one of the tertiary institutions in Imo State was last weekend stripped naked for stealing a Blackberry phone in a very popular night club located in the city of Owerri.

According to an eye witness account, Chisom had removed the phone from the bag of another fun seeker in the club, but luck ran out of her as she made frantic effort to switch it off.
It was gathered that the owner of the phone put
a call through her line using the phone of another friend after searching for hers, and heard it ringing inside Chisom's bag.

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

2People found Dead in Foreign Company Pool in Lagos

A linda ikeji blog reader sent in these photos telling her that his friend’s brother who worked
for a Chinese company died in the company’s pool sometime last week.

He said the young factory worker decided to sleep over at the company and the following evening, his body and that of another
colleague were found inside the company’s swimming pool, with blood coming out of their ears, nostrils, and mouth.

she was able to provide the names of the victims and the company address where this suspiscious act originates from.

The company is situated at Rev Ogunbiyi Str.,
Ikeja and the names of the dead men are:Imhonbhio Martins Odion from Ewohimi, Edo state and Richard Dada from Ugoja Rivers
State.

The surprising thing about it is that the police claim to be unaware of the event, even now that it has gone public.

Linda says that a reporter friend of her`s is working on the story and as soon as she gets details, she will definitely update.

Source: Lindaikeji

Friday, September 14, 2012

Man from hell axes 3 Children, rapes mum and stabs aunt

 In a four-hour horrific moment, a Kezi man axed his uncle's three children to death, raped their mother and a neighbour. He went on to stab his aunt and left her for dead before torching six huts at his father's homestead.

The man, identified by relatives as Ndodana Ncube (38), committed the bizarre crimes on Monday night in the adjacent villages of Msetshana and Silawa, about 28km east of Maphisa Growth Point.
A policeman who was stunned by the brutal nature of the crime called Ncube "the son of Satan" while his grandfather said he was Lucifer himself. Two women that Ncube kidnapped reportedly said he cursed daylight, saying it was denying him a chance to kill more people as he preferred "working" under the cover of darkness.

Cynthia's autopsy completed


The postmortem examination on Cynthia Osokogu, who was killed by her social media friends, has been concluded, a source at the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital morgue, said on Tuesday.

The source however, added that Cynthia's family members did not show up to collect the body.
"The pathologists have finished working on her and her autopsy report is ready; her corpse is just lying there in the morgue," said the official, who spoke on condition of anonymity.
Cynthia's burial, earlier scheduled for Saturday, September 8, was delayed by the autopsy which was not concluded on time.

Her burial was consequently put on hold pending the completion of the autopsy.
With the news, the body of the 24-year-old English graduate, who was murdered on July 22, 2012, after being allegedly drugged and raped, will finally be laid to rest.
The family had stated that Cynthia's body would be taken to her hometown, Bebe, Ovia Agbor in Ika South Local Government Area of Delta State, for burial.


Sunday, March 11, 2012

KIDNAPPERS ADMIT KILLING FORIEGN HOSTAGES - BOKO HARAM DENIES ANY INVOLVEMENT


KANO (AFP) – Security operatives on Saturday quizzed suspected kidnappers of two Westerners killed during a failed British-Nigerian rescue operation amid a row between Italy and Britain over the incident.

Italian engineer Francesco Molinara, 48, and his British colleague Chris McManus, 28, were believed to have been shot by their captors before they could be rescued in the assault authorised by British Prime Minister David Cameron on Thursday.

Nigerian security sources said eight suspects had been flown to the nation's capital Abuja and had confessed to killing the two expatriates in the northern town of Sokoto during the joint military operation to free them after almost a year in captivity.
"Those that were arrested in connection with the incident were brought to the SSS (secret police) headquarters, Abuja yesterday," a security source said.

"In the course of interrogation one of them said
they killed the two guys on sighting the security
men because they were not sure they, too, will survive the attack," he said.

Another security source said: "They are being interrogated to have a complete picture of the whole episode."
"A lot of substantial information is beginning to
emerge from the suspects," he said.

Italy has condemned Britain's failure to warn her ahead of the failed rescue operation, but London said it had been forced by the situation
to act swiftly.

"The behaviour of the British government, which did not inform or consult with Italy on the operation that it was planning, really is inexplicable," President Giorgio Napolitano told reporters on Friday.

"There needs to be a political and diplomatic clarification," he said.

At an EU foreign ministers' meeting in Copenhagen later Friday, Foreign Minister
Giulio Terzi di Sant'Agata said he made Italy's feelings clear during talks with British Foreign Secretary William Hague.

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...